The most sensitive high-throughput screening plate reader on the market
The PHERAstar® FSX is our latest, most sensitive multi-mode reader for high-throughput screening, combining this sensitivity with fast read times. Thanks to the unique Optic Module system, Simultaneous Dual Emission, UV/Vis spectrometer, and dedicated AlphaScreen® and TRF Lasers, whatever your application, the PHERAstar FSX will perform it with ease and speed, even in 3456-well microplates.
Never worry about what dichroic or filter is installed in your PHERAstar FSX. Easy-to-handle, assay-optimized Optic Modules contain application-specific filters, mirrors, dichroics, and/or polarizers, and are automatically recognized by the reader. In addition, the PHERAstar FSX is equipped with four matched and assay-optimized photomultiplier tubes (PMTs) that are automatically selected for each detection mode, as well as for Simultaneous Dual Emission.
For HTS automation purposes, the PHERAstar FSX offers improved robotic integration capabilities, multi-user control and MARS data analysis software with included digital signature and FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliance, and can be equipped with BMG LABTECH’s Stacker.
- The most sensitive reader in Fluorescence Intensity and Polarization
- Fastest read times with Simultaneous Dual Emission, including for Alpha Technology
- 9 decades luminescence dynamic range
- Full absorbance spectra from 220-1000 nm in less than 1 second per well
- Top and bottom reading with focal height adjustment (0.1 mm z-height)
- All microplate formats up to 3456-well
- New generation TRF laser for highest performance
- Dedicated AlphaScreen®/AlphaLISA®/AlphaPlexTM laser
- Advanced well scanning with up to 900 data points per well
- Two onboard, high-precision injectors with simultaneous reagent injection and detection
- Includes multi-user control and MARS data analysis software
- Stacker and robot compatibility